Widmer Roel PC is a professional corporation of certified public accountants with offices located at 4334 18th Avenue S, Suite 101, Fargo, North Dakota 58103, 1400 W. Century Avenue, Bismarck, North Dakota 58503, and 102 Main Street, Hazen, North Dakota 58545. The Firm has forty-three full-time employees, twenty-nine professionals including the stockholders/partners. Our firm is a member of the Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS) of the American Institute of CPAs and the AICPA Peer Review Program (PRP), which we submit to a Peer Review to ensure quality in our practice of auditing and accounting. Widmer Roel PC is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, the AICPA Government Audit Quality Center and the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
Additionally, we are members of CPAmerica International, Inc. (CPAmerica), an international organization of independent certified public accounting firms and Horwath International (Horwath), the second largest accounting association in the world. Through our association with CPAmerica and Horwath, we are able to provide quality, knowledgeable, worldwide service to you.
We provide audit, review and compilation services. In addition, we perform tax, financial planning and consulting services to a variety of businesses and individuals.
Our goal is to provide the quality advice and awesome service that our clients deserve in achieving their business and financial goals while maintaining a positive working environment that allows each of our team members to succeed along with our clients.
Advantages of Retaining Widmer Roel PC
To provide our clients with the best advice and continuity of service, we utilize active partner participation and the same staff on engagements whenever possible. We strive to retain staff by providing a challenging work environment and encouraging staff to spend time with their families and friends.
We generally hire accountants with at least one year of experience to avoid on-the-job-training at our client’s expense. Your engagement team is made up of individuals with audit and tax experience with various industries including financial institutions. The team members will be the individuals performing the actual work.
We have set our continuing education standards far above those required by our profession to stay on top of the ever-changing tax and accounting rules and regulations. Our profession requires 40 hours of continuing education each year while our professionals generally receive in excess of that.
We guarantee our work will be performed in a friendly, professional and timely manner. If we fall short of your expectations, we will, without question, respect your right to reduce the agreed upon fee to any amount you feel is proper.
Widmer Roel PC Our Commitment To You
At Widmer Roel PC we take great pride in striving to be the best. In order to maintain the exceptional quality and high standards we demand of ourselves, we make the following commitments to you:
- We will respect the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- We will act honestly and with integrity in everything we do for you and with you.
- We will provide all of our services in a courteous and friendly manner.
- We will return your phone calls on a timely basis.
- We will meet deadlines set with you or we will advise you in advance of our inability to do so for reasons absolutely outside our control.
- We will listen to your wants, needs and suggestions.
- We will provide each of our team members with the quality training and current technology needed to serve you.
- We will maintain a professional team that is given every opportunity to succeed for you and with you.
- We will provide the quality advice and awesome service you deserve in achieving your goals.
- We will monitor all our activities on a constant basis with the idea that we can always improve.