This individual is responsible for supervising and reviewing the completion of accurate tax returns. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement within the Accounting Tax profession.
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Supervisor responsibility over accountants, para-professional and intern staff.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Assist management with staff workloads
- Manages multiple clients, project budgets and production goals.
- Assist management with tracking tax return due dates and providing status updates of tax returns
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting or accountancy.
- CPA Certification is preferred.
- 3-5 years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Experience preparing individual, business, benefit fund, real estate and exempt organization tax returns.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as medical, dental, disability and life insurance, 401-k plan, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, paid time off, summer hours.
Salary will be commensurate upon experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out our Employment Application.